Followers

Sunday 14 May 2017

MYDUTIES



            On seeing the News from Newspapers, I came to know of the Eight Tamils were going to be hanged at Malaysia last year.

            I gave a Fax to the Embassy of Malaysia At New Delhi as given below on 8th Dec.2003 by 02.30 p.m.

                                                 *****************
                                                                                                   8th Dec. 2003
RespectedSirs,

       I am Selvaa,  this is my request to the Government of Malaysia as I came to know of the Eight Tamils are going to be hanged,  request you not to give such hard punishment and to give grace on their lives with minimum punishment so as we, the Tamils will be grateful to Man Kind for ever.

              Thankingyou,
                                                                                         Yours lovingly,
                                                                                           V.SELVAA.

                  Moreover, with  the  one paged  letter of me I faxed is
     100% True India`s request to UNITED NATIONS ORGANISATIONS
                   ***************************************************
              In that week  the Malaysian Minister at Chennai  assured of no Such hanging will be given, not only to any Tamil but also to any Indian.

                  ******************************************************

               

 MY DUTY

               In the past years by February end or in March 2002 beginning, I gave a mail to Shri.Abdulkalamji when he be a professor at Anna university, Madras as below and the reaction for that letter can come to know.


                                                         ***********
" Dear Sir,


              As I came to know of you from Newspapers you are in the motivation of to make aware of the Science Knowledge atleast to one lakh people and  I am interested to include me.


              If you such the greatest scientists of India can lead India,  India will soon become a SUPREMO  of the world what the motivation can not be attained by the politicians of India.  "


                                                             *********


             At that time, the Prime Minister Shri.Vajpayeeji murmured  "I am interested in  writing poems, I am originally a poet, I unfortunately come into politics,  I am going to renounce politics."


             But in his inner heart he wanted to see India as a Supremo in any way though it may be, by, beyond a politician also.   He engaged Shri.Abdulkalamji as the President of India.

                                  

                                                        **********

 

             Below is posted by me at the time of new President selection where second time Shri.Abdul Kalam to accept to stand in election.


                  "Now in the opinion of me, on behalf of the 105 cr. Indians, I request Shri.Abdulkalamji to accept to continue as President for further five years.  His duty to do to India is expected by the people of India".

                                                       ***********

MY NEW WEBSITE:
https://selvaaindia2014.wixsite.com/home

No comments:

Post a Comment